Your iPhone is locked to a carrier and you have found out that you can't use it when travelling or simply switch your network provider? In which case you're probably tired looking for ways to find out how to officially unlock your iPhone for free. This guide about unlocking an iPhone will give you a deep understanding of exactly what you should you do to unlock your iPhone.
After reading my tutorial, you will be able to use any SIM cards, any carriers on any networks from any countries all over the world ie: Permanently Unlock Your iPhone. You won't be able to find a better way, this is the best way. There are some unlocking methods which you may have seen searching Google, such as:
1. Unlock iPhone using a software?
This method will not work on any iPhones after the 3GS! Apple updated their operating system from iOS 5 and we have not been able to unlock our iPhones using Software since. If you've found a website offering or selling Software to unlock an iPhone, it is definitely a lie! Be Careful when dealing with such companies that offer a price and service too good to be true! They will either take our payment information (credit card) and reply by saying sorry we cannot unlock it at this time (while reselling your credit card info and later you find out that there is fraudulent charges on there) or they will infect your computer with malware / spyware. STAY AWAY FROM ALL (PRETENT) SOFTWARE UNLOCKS FOR iPhones as it is just not possible!
2. Unlock iPhone using a Gevey SIM?
Firstly, I admit that this method is working! But it's not really cool as you think, you will meet some trouble when using it. Let me explain everything about Gevey SIM:
What is the Gevey SIM? Gevey SIM is an invention from China, a very thin piece of equipment which will be connected with your real SIM card from another carrier (Not the carrier which your iPhone is locked) and you put this GEVEY SIM into the iPhone and your iPhone will think that you're putting the valid SIM card. For more details, look at the picture below:
So now I think you understand how it works. But what is the restriction when using a Gevey SIM?
- Your iPhone will not be stable! iPhone may gets trouble such as: overheat, battery lifetime is decreased... And especially the signal is weak and frequently drops out.
- The main problem is that these GEVEY SIMS are not reliable, they will burn out and stop working at any given moment, meaning your phone will get relocked unexpectedly.
- By inserting invalid equipment into your iPhone, you will void the Apple warranty and if anything goes wrong with your iPhone by using it, you will have no chance to get a new iPhone from Apple as per their policy.
So, I recommend you to continue reading the last method because it's the only legit way that does not void your Apple Warranty.
3. Officially unlock iPhone by marking your phone's IMEI from locked to UNLOCKED in the Apple database
I highly recommend you to use our method provided by CanadaUnlocking.com because we always offer the cheapest price to our customers. And also, you shouldn't worry about losing your money because we have a good refund policy (trusted by thousands of people): Your iPhone will get unlocked or we will give you 100% of your money back
You can unlock your iPhone here: Unlock iPhone
So, what is the benefit of using an "Official Factory unlock"?
- Once the unlocking is completed, you just need to connect it to a Wifi network or iTunes, and your iPhone will be unlocked automatically!
- This unlock is official! We unlock your iPhone by whitelisting the iPhone IMEI number from the carrier and Apple database. So this method is lifetime unlock.
- Your iPhone will never get relocked in the future, even if you restore it in iTunes, upgrade iOS version, etc.
- All the features will work without any trouble, and now there is no more network restrictions!
- Your iPhone will work well with the stability provided with an official Apple-sanctioned unlock! No need to use a Gevey SIM or any (scam) Software
- This unlock will NOT void the Apple warranty because we send the request directly from your carrier to unlock it! (You can call Apple support to verify)
How to unlock iPhone with CanadaUnlocking.com?
It's very easy, you can follow these 3 steps below:
Step 1: Go to: Select your Modelf from the list!
Step 2: Select your iPhone carrier. If you don't know or not sure, you can check it by using this link: iPhone carrier check
Step 3: Insert your iPhone IMEI number then click "NEXT". Finally, select your payment method and wait for our confirmation email.
Your iPhone will be unlocked within the timeframe quoted after the payment is completed (timings Differ depending on the carrier that your phone is locked to.)