Select the Network that your Phone is Locked to now:
Do you want to Change Service Providers?
Network Unlocking your phone allows you to change your service provider but keep your same phone, saving you lots of money!
Need Your Phone While Travelling?
Some network carriers will only unlock your phone temporarily for travel or make you buy a special plan.
How To Unlock any Alcatel Phone by code:To unlock an Alcatel device:
Follow these steps-
- Dial *#06# on your Alcatel phone as if you were making a phone call. Get your IMEI number and enter it on the website here to place an order
- Use a paper clip to remove your old sim card and insert the new SIM card into your locked Alcatel phone
- Your Alcatel Phone will prompt automatically for a SIM Network Unlock PIN. Enter the 8 to 16 digit Network Unlock Code
- Your Alcatel Phone is now unlocked succesfully if the code is accepted
The network lock code may be 16, 10 or eight digits long. If the first digits are all zeros, ignore them and enter the remaining digits.
After five unsuccessful attempts to unlock the device, it will be permanently locked to the original network.
Some Alcatels use only 8 digits, try the last 8 if 10 digits do not work.
Ex: code comes back as: 1234567890. Unlock code is either: 34567890 or 1234567890
Or try our alternative dial pad unlock method
1.Turn on your phone without a SIM card 2.Compose: *#0000*CODE# and the unlock code provided 3.Then Compose: *#0001*CODE# and the unlock code provided
Unlock codes will not work for CDMA Phones and phones with the Device Unlock APP installed and all latest phone models from T-Mobile USA or MetroPCS / Metro by T-Mobile. Please order the T-Mobile / Metro PCS service instead.
About Alcatel Mobile
The Alcatel brand was licensed in 2005 and their current license expires at the end of 2024. Nokia acquired the assets of Alcatel-Lucent in 2016 and thus also inherited the licensing agreements for the Alcatel brand.
Alcatel (previously known as Alcatel Mobile Phones and Alcatel OneTouch) is a Cell Phone brand from France that is owned by Finnish consumer electronics company Nokia and used under license by Chinese electronics company TCL Corporation.
About Alcatel Phone Sim Lock
A network lock, SIM lock, simlock, carrier lock or (master) subsidy lock are terms used to represent the technical restriction that is built into some Alcatel phones during the manufacturing process. This restriction allows Alcatel to restrict usage of these phones to specific countries and/or networks. Although some phones can be unlocked OTA (over-the-air) however most phones require a sim network unlock pin Alcatel . The opposite of this is a phone called SIM-free, Network unlocked or Factory Unlocked. A Network Unlocked Alcatel phone does not impose any type of SIM restrictions, meaning that you can use your alcatel phone on any compatible network in the world.
Phones can be locked to accept only SIM cards with certain International Mobile Subscriber Identities (IMSIs); International Mobile Subscriber Identities can be restricted by either:
Mobile country code (MCC; e.g., will only work with SIM issued within one country) or Mobile network code (MNC; e.g., AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile, Rogers, Cricket, Koodo, Fido, Wind, Telus, Claro, Movistar, Docomo, Vodafone, Bell Mobility, Tesco, O2, EE etc.)
What do i need to know BEFORE Network Unlocking a Alcatel Phone:
- Make sure to Check That the IMEI is not stolen or Blacklisted (it won't work on any network in North America if it is reported stolen, even if it is network unlocked)
- Make sure it is not ROOTED or Activation locked
- Make sure it asks for a SIM Network Unlock Pin automatically when you insert a SIM card from a different network.
- Make sure your phone is not Hard locked which means someone entered the incorrect code too many times. If it is a brand new phone or you have never tried to unlock it before then there is nothing to worry about.
* Only if the above is resolved, can you can safety proceed to order the phone lock removal service for Alcatel.
If you bought the Alcatel second-hand or got it from a friend then you may not be sure If your Alcatel is locked or not, the simple way to find out is to pop in a SIMcard from a different Network. If it's locked, then the Alcatel won't work on that network. If it works then you can be sure that the Alcatel is unlocked and not blacklisted.
However if it does not work with a SIMcard from a different carrier, this can also mean that it is blacklisted. You are better off spending a dollar or two and purchasing a IMEI Check service , just to be sure.
If you discover that it definitely is locked, and not blacklisted then we can help you network unlock it.
Is it Legal to Unblock a Alcatel phone?
Unlocking your Alcatel device is not only completely legal in most Countries but it is also your right as a consumer. If you are still financing the phone through your carrier then technically they still own the phone until you pay it off completely. In that case your carrier may not want you to unlock it for they fear you will run away to another carrier without actually paying the remaining balance owed on your Alcatel phone!
Since laws differ from Country to Country and there are new changes often we cannot provide legal advice regarding Phone unlocking. In the USA, Cell Phone Unlocking became legal on August 1st, 2014 when Obama signed a bill into law allowing consumers to unlock their cell phones.
To find the latest information about your countries consumer protection laws relating to cell phone locking please visit these pages: CRTC in Canada , the ACCC in Australia, the European Electronic Communications Code (EECC) in Europe and the FCC is the USA.
Unlock Your Alcatel so that you can use it with other SIM cards from carriers around the World!
We are the #1 Phone Unlocking company in the USA, Canada, Spain, Mexico, UK, and Australia.
Alcatel Unlocked Phones
Some Alcatel Devices we Unlocked successfully:
Alcatel Idol X
Alcatel Idol Mini
Alcatel One Touch POP 7
Alcatel Idol 2
Alcatel One Touch Pop Icon
Alcatel OT-5020 - Alcatel Idol X+
Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2
AT&T Cingular Flip 2
Alcatel OT 981A
Alcatel OT 908
Alcatel OT-Pop 8
Alcatel One Touch POP D3
Alcatel One Touch Idol 3
Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3
Alcatel Idol 4
Alcatel Pixi 4
Alcatel POP 7
Alcatel GO Flip
Alcatel A30 Fierce
+ all other Alcatel variants!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If for any reason we are unable to find your Alcatel unlock code, a refund is issued. View the 3 steps to get your code.
At the top of the page you will notice an order form. It is actually a drop down menu. Once you click it, you will see a list of services. You can remove the lock on you Alcatel device by using the Alcatel Unlock tool or Alcatel unlock code generator found at the top of the page by selecting either the correct country and network that it is locked to or by selecting the correct make and model.
Lowest Price Guaranteed
We are the Direct supplier for many Canada, USA, UK, Mexico and Japan services!
Unlock From Home
Unlocking a phone from it's orginal network is so easy you can do it from home.
Results sent via Email
Simply order online and get your results by email.
100% Money Back Guaranteed
If we are unable to unlock your phone we will provide a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Alcatel mobile phone unlocking also called Network Unlocking, Sim unlock and Phone Unlocking. It is simply the removal of any network or carrier restrictions on your Android phone allowing your phone to be used with any compatible SIM cards worldwide. This is not custom roms, Android rooting, unlock bootloader, blacklist removal, sim card pin, screen personal passcode or icloud unlock service. If you are interested in those services please contact us for details.
- You will receive an Email (check your Junk Mail) and you can view our client order tracking tool.
- Most Alcatel phones have a very simple key-in method to retrieve the IMEI, just enter *#06# and the IMEI will be displayed on your phone. Only include the first 15 digits on our website otherwise your order will come back as invalid, not found or cancelled.
Look in the empty battery slot for a label with the IMEI. It should be 15 digits or more, maybe also including comma, dot or slashes but should not contain any letters. Only the first 15 digits are needed , only include the first 15 digits on our website otherwise your order will come back as invalid, not found or cancelled.
- Depending on the network that it is locked to and the model number the time it takes to obtain the code may vary. The unlock code is usually obtained within 24 business hours, although there are cases where this could take longer. Other times, the code is provided in less than 15 minutes. For more details on processing times, See Here.