Select the Network that your Phone is Locked to now:
Do you want to Change Service Providers?
Network Unlocking your phone allows you to change your service provider but keep your same phone, saving you lots of money!
Need Your Phone While Travelling?
Some network carriers will only unlock your phone temporarily for travel or make you buy a special plan.
How To Unlock Hisense Phone:To unlock an Hisense device:
Follow these steps-
- Dial *#06# on your Hisense phone as if you were making a phone call. Get your IMEI number and enter it on the website here to place an order
- Use a paper clip to remove your old sim card and insert the new SIM card into your locked Hisense phone
- Your Hisense Phone will prompt automatically for a SIM Network Unlock PIN. Enter the 8 to 16 digit Network Unlock Code
- Your Hisense Phone is now unlocked successfully if the code is accepted
The phone should ask for a code and insert the code we sent you!
Before ordering verify that the phone asks for code!
Unlock codes will not work for CDMA Phones and phones with the Device Unlock APP installed and all latest phone models from T-Mobile USA or MetroPCS / Metro by T-Mobile. Please order the T-Mobile / Metro PCS service instead.
About Hisense Mobile
Highsense Infotech. is a Chinese multinational major appliance and electronics manufacturer headquartered in Qingdao, Shandong province, China. It is a state-owned enterprise with publicly traded subsidiaries. It started out making radios in 1969. Hisense manufactures white goods, televisions, set-top boxes, digital TV broadcasting equipment, laptops, mobile phones, wireless modules, wireless PC cards and optical components for the telecommunications and data communications industries.
About Hisense Phone Sim Lock
A network lock, SIM lock, simlock, carrier lock or (master) subsidy lock are terms used to represent the technical restriction that is built into some Hisense phones during the manufacturing process. This restriction allows Hisense to restrict usage of these phones to specific countries and/or networks. Although some phones can be unlocked OTA (over-the-air) however most phones require a sim network unlock pin Hisense . The Hisensesite of this is a phone called SIM-free, Network unlocked or Factory Unlocked. A Network Unlocked Hisense phone does not impose any type of SIM restrictions, meaning that you can use your Hisense phone on any compatible network in the world.
Phones can be locked to accept only SIM cards with certain International Mobile Subscriber Identities (IMSIs); International Mobile Subscriber Identities can be restricted by either:
Mobile country code (MCC; e.g., will only work with SIM issued within one country) or Mobile network code (MNC; e.g., AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile, Rogers, Cricket, Koodo, Fido, Wind, Telus, Claro, Movistar, Docomo, Vodafone, Bell Mobility, Tesco, O2, EE etc.)
What do i need to know BEFORE Network Unlocking a Hisense Phone:
- Make sure to Check That the IMEI is not stolen or Blacklisted (it won't work on any network in North America if it is reported stolen, even if it is network unlocked)
- Make sure it is not ROOTED or Activation locked
- Make sure it asks for a SIM Network Unlock Pin automatically when you insert a SIM card from a different network.
- Make sure your phone is not Hard locked which means someone entered the incorrect code too many times. If it is a brand new phone or you have never tried to unlock it before then there is nothing to worry about.
* Only if the above is resolved, can you can safety proceed to order the phone lock removal service for Hisense.
If you bought the Hisense second-hand or got it from a friend then you may not be sure If your Hisense is locked or not, the simple way to find out is to pop in a SIMcard from a different Network. If it's locked, then the Hisense won't work on that network. If it works then you can be sure that the Hisense is unlocked and not blacklisted.
However if it does not work with a SIMcard from a different carrier, this can also mean that it is blacklisted. You are better off spending a dollar or two and purchasing a IMEI Check service , just to be sure.
If you discover that it definitely is locked, and not blacklisted then we can help you network unlock it.
Is it Legal to Unlock a Hisense phone?
Unlocking your Hisense device is not only completely legal in most Countries but it is also your right as a consumer. If you are still financing the phone through your carrier then technically they still own the phone until you pay it off completely. In that case your carrier may not want you to unlock it for they fear you will run away to another carrier without actually paying the remaining balance owed on your Hisense phone!
Since laws differ from Country to Country and there are new changes often we cannot provide legal advice regarding Phone unlocking. In the USA, Cell Phone Unlocking became legal on August 1st, 2014 when Obama signed a bill into law allowing consumers to unlock their cell phones.
To find the latest information about your countries consumer protection laws relating to cell phone locking please visit these pages: CRTC in Canada , the ACCC in Australia, the European Electronic Communications Code (EECC) in Europe and the FCC is the USA.
Unlock Your Hisense so that you can use it with other SIM cards from carriers around the World!
We are the #1 Phone Unlocking company in the USA, Canada, Spain, Mexico, UK, and Australia.
Hisense Unlocked Phones
Some Hisense Devices we Unlocked successfully:The Infinity H30 and H30 Lite LTE are the latest flagships from the company, following last year's H12 and the previous years' H11, F24 and E7 models, which are part of its Infinity range Hisense A9 2020 Other Top Models include: Q5
A5 Pro CC
Infinity H40 Lite
Infinity H40 Rock
+ all other Hisense variants!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If for any reason we are unable to find your Hisense unlock code, a refund is issued. View the 3 steps to get your code.
At the top of the page you will notice an order form. It is actually a drop down menu. Once you click it, you will see a list of services. You can remove the lock on you Hisense device by using the Hisense Unlock tool or Hisense unlock code generator found at the top of the page by selecting either the correct country and network that it is locked to or by selecting the correct make and model.
Lowest Price Guaranteed
We are the Direct supplier for many Canada, USA, UK, Mexico and Japan services!
Unlock From Home
Unlocking a phone from it's orginal network is so easy you can do it from home.
Results sent via Email
Simply order online and get your results by email.
100% Money Back Guaranteed
If we are unable to unlock your phone we will provide a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hisense mobile phone unlocking also called Network Unlocking, Sim unlock and Phone Unlocking. It is simply the removal of any network or carrier restrictions on your Android phone allowing your phone to be used with any compatible SIM cards worldwide. This is not custom roms, Android rooting, unlock bootloader, blacklist removal, sim card pin, screen personal passcode or icloud unlock service. If you are interested in those services please contact us for details.
- You will receive an Email (check your Junk Mail) and you can view our client order tracking tool.
- Most Hisense phones have a very simple key-in method to retrieve the IMEI, just enter *#06# and the IMEI will be displayed on your phone. Only include the first 15 digits on our website otherwise your order will come back as invalid, not found or cancelled.
Look in the empty battery slot for a label with the IMEI. It should be 15 digits or more, maybe also including comma, dot or slashes but should not contain any letters. Only the first 15 digits are needed , only include the first 15 digits on our website otherwise your order will come back as invalid, not found or cancelled.
- Depending on the network that it is locked to and the model number the time it takes to obtain the code may vary. The unlock code is usually obtained within 24 business hours, although there are cases where this could take longer. Other times, the code is provided in less than 15 minutes. For more details on processing times, See Here.