Unlock Your Koodo Phone Now!
Information on how to liberate your Koodo mobile device.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do I unlock a Koodo phone?
If you meet the unlock eligibility requirements than simply call Koodo at 1 (866) 995-6636 . If you do not meet the requirements then proceed to CanadaUnlocking.com website to order the unbar service for Koodo carrier. Once you receive your sim network unlock pin simply restart your phone with a sim card from a different carrier inside and enter the provided code on your device when prompted.
Koodo Unlocked Tips:
- Freedom mobile (formerly WIND) may not accept unlocked Android devices from Koodo on their network due to compatibility issues, check with Freedom Mobile before starting the liberate process.
- Before ordering make sure you do not already have an unlocked device. Check if a not accepted sim card works.
- For the Sony Xperia, Blackberry, LG and Nokia Lumia make sure your phone is not hardlocked or permanently locked (no attempts to enter the code is remaining).
- Samsung Canada phone may also require a master code (which we can provide). In this case 2 codes provided which will be the Defreeze and Network codes. If the phone is already unlocked the network lock digits are all zeros.
- Contact the CRTC to know your Canadian Wireless rights regarding unlocked Koodo phones.
- For iPhone's we will send you a confirmation message that the phone is now unlocked. You will need to complete the unlock by connecting your iPhone to iTunes. In iTunes the message will be displayed " Your Phone is now Unlocked " meaning the attempt to liberate was successful . If you device is blacklisted you wont be able to use it in Canada or the USA even after unbarring.
- Be wary of most software unlock methods that use remote unlock service to connect to your computer from thirdparty unlocking companies.
Unlock your phone safely and easily the correct way the first time with Canada Unlocking!
Our Koodo unlock service is the best and most straight forward solution available on the internet. All you need to do is select the carrier that your Phone is locked to presently (from the drop down menu), and then enter your IMEI Number.
Most Popular Unlock Services:
Unlock Motorola Moto G from Koodo
Unlock for Koodo Apple iPhone 11
Unlock Koodo Google Pixel
Unlocked Koodo iPhone 6s
Unlock Koodo Samsung Galaxy S10
Unlock for Koodo Sony Xperia
Unlock code for Koodo Galaxy S20
Unlock code Koodo S20 Ultra
Unlocked Koodo Galaxy S8
* IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Please select the network your Device is currently locked to. If it is not listed in the networks below. If you are not sure of your Network, please contact us first.
Also Please make sure your Samsung has been activated first with the Network it is currently locked to. (You must be able to access the home screen of your Samsung.