Select the service provider that your phone is Locked to now:
Lowest Price Guaranteed
We are the Direct supplier for many Canada, USA, UK, Mexico and Japan services!
Unlock From Home
Unlocking a phone from it's orginal service provider is so easy you can do it from home.
Results sent via E-mail
Simply order online and get your results by e-mail.
100% Money Back Guaranteed
If we are unable to unlock your cell phone we will provide a full refund.
Do you want to Change Service Providers?
We will sim unlock your cell phone even if it's still in contract, on a corporate plan or even when your current carrier refuses!
Need Your Device While Traveling?
You will no longer be stuck using a Wi-Fi internet connection only and you can Save on roaming charges wherever you go!
How do I unlock my LG phone if I forgot my pin?
If you forgot your lock screen password or screen pattern, you will need to factory reset your device before you can unlock it.
If you do not know your screen password or screen pattern please follow these instructions below to factory reset your Android LG device and remove the lock screen (without a computer).
- Turn off your phone, then hold the Volume Down Key + Power button /Lock Key on the back of the phone. (Volume up button for older models)
- Release the keys when the Android mascot or LG logo appears.
- When the Android system recovery menu or Factory hard reset screen is displayed then Release all keys when the.
- Press the Power button / Lock Key to continue or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
- The Factory reset data screen will warn you about all the user data and app information that are about to be erased.
- With your finger Press the Power button once more to confirm or either of the Volume down or Volume up Keys to cancel.
- Your device is now restored to factory settings, all data is erased and the screen lock should also be removed.
If your phone is lost you can use your phone number and the Android device manager app to reset your LG phone remotely.
Ready to Unlock your LG phone Now?
To get started Simply scroll to the top of this page and enter in your information by selecting your carrier and then enter in your IMEI number on the next step.
Once you press the NEXT button a page will be displayed asking you to confirm your information and below there will be an option where you can submit your order.
What is an LG Unlock Code for a Cell Phone?
- Unlock codes are used for LG phones including the LG G7, G8, LG G8XThinQ and G9 ThinQ models to remove the network restrictions.
- Your phone must be from a GSM Network carrier
Follow us on Facebook!