What do i need to know BEFORE Unlocking a Motorola Phone:
- Make sure to Check That it is not stolen (it won't work on any network in North America if it is reported stolen, even if it is network unlocked)
- Make sure it is not ROOTED or Activation locked
- Make sure it asks for a SIM Network Unlock Pin automatically when you insert a SIM card from a different network.
* Only if the above is resolved, can you can safety proceed to unlock your Motorola using our unlocking service.
Is it Legal to Unlock a Motorola?
Unlocking your Motorola is completely legal in all the Countries that we have checked however it is always possible that laws can be changed. If you are still financing the phone through your carrier then technically they still own the phone until you pay for it off completely. In that case you're carrier may not want you to unlock it for they fear you will run away to another carrier without actually paying the remaining balance owed on your Motorola!
If you bought the Motorola second-hand or got it from a friend then you may not be sure If your Motorola is locked or not, the simple way to find out is to pop in a SIM card from a different Network. If it's locked, then the Motorola won't work on that network. If it works then you can be sure that the Motorola is unlocked and not blacklisted.
However if it does not work with a SIM card from a different carrier, this can also mean that it is blacklisted. You are better off spending a dollar or two and purchasing a Blacklist Checker, Motorola carrier checker and GSX report just to be sure.
If you discover that it definitely is locked, and not blacklisted then we can help you network unlock it.
How to Unlock a Motorola:
*In some cases, to get Data & MMS to work on the new carrier you would need to update your APN settings.
- Insert a SIM card from a different carrier.
- A message on the phone will pop up automatically asking for a SIM Network Unlock Pin.
- Enter the 8 digit unlock code we have provided
- Restart your phone it is now factory unlocked!
Motorola Unlock Troubleshooting steps:
- Do a factory reset.
- Then Insert an unauthorized SIM and leave the phone on the unlock code prompt screen for 10 minutes.
- Now enter the unlock code again.
- If it still says unlock code not accepted, keep entering the unlock code over and over again.
- It may take up to 30 attempts before it says unlock code accepted.
*This is a known issue for these models and you can enter the code an unlimited amount of time without freezing or hardlocking your phone, so keep trying
WARNING: If one of these messages appears:-"Contact Service Provider"- "Tamper Alter"- "Wait before enter special Code"- "Contact Service”Its because you or somebody already enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let the phone ON at these errors message (do not close the phone if V3) and after 40 minutes to 12 hours, the message " Enter Subsidy Code" will appear again.
More Motorola unlocking troubleshooting steps are available!
Unlock Your Motorola so that you can use it with other SIM cards from carriers around the World!
We are the #1 Phone Unlocking company in the USA, Canada, Spain, Mexico, UK, and Australia.
Unlock all Motorola Devices Including:
Moto G4 Play
Moto Z2 Force Edition
MB511 Flipout M
Motorola G4 Plus
Moto Z Play
Moto G Play
Moto G Plus
XT1032 Moto G
Moto E4 2017
Some Good Reasons Why You Should Factory Unlock Your Motorola
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM to save on roaming fees
* Increases your Motorola's resale value.
* Easily switch between SIM cards, without having to buy a new phone.
* Unlock your Motorola easily without leaving your home.
* No complicated software, it is the same unlock method that Rogers, Bell and Telus use.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your phone by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates.
* Warranty will not be voided
* You do not have to send your Motorola to somebody or have your Motorola and your confidential data in the hands of a stranger.
* 100% Guaranteed to work or your money back!