Unlock Your Spectrum Phone Today!
Information on how to unlock your Spectrum mobile device.
Questions & Answers:
How Do I unlock a Spectrum phone?
If you meet the unlock eligibility requirements call Spectrum at 1 800-837-4966 . If you do not meet the requirements then proceed to CanadaUnlocking.com website to order the unlock code for Spectrum carrier. Once you receive your sim network unlock pin simply restart your phone with a sim card from a different carrier inside and enter the provided code on your device when prompted.
Spectrum Unlocking Tips:
- Your unlocked Spectrum device may not work on Sprint and other CDMA carriers because of GSM networks compatibility.
- Follow the instructions carefully to unlock your cell phone.
- For the Sony Xperia, Blackberry, LG and Nokia Lumia make sure your phone is not hardlocked or permanently locked (no attempts to enter the code is remaining).
- For a Samsung Unlock the phone may also require a master code (which we can provide). In this case 2 codes provided which will be the Defreeze and Network codes. If the phone is already unlocked the network lock digits are all zeros.
- Contact the CRTC to know your Canadian Wireless rights for unlocked Spectrum phone.
- For iPhone's we will send you a confirmation message that the phone is now unlocked. You will need to complete the unlock by connecting your iPhone to iTunes. In iTunes the message will be displayed " Your Phone is now Unlocked " meaning the attempt to unlock was successful . If you device is blacklisted you wont be able to use it in Canada or the USA even after unlocking.
- Be wary of most unlocking software that use remote unlock service to connect to your computer from thirdparty unlocking companies.
Unlock your phone safely and easily the correct way the first time with Canada Unlocking!