Information on how to unlock your Telstra mobile device.
Questions & Answers:
How Do I unlock a Telstra phone?
If you meet the unlock eligibility requirements than simply call Telstra at 1800 068 424 . If you do not meet the requirements then proceed to CanadaUnlocking.com website to order the unlock code for Telstra carrier. Once you receive your sim network unlock pin simply restart your phone with a sim card from a different carrier inside and enter the provided code on your device when prompted.
Telstra Unlocking Tips:
- Your unlocked Telstra device may not work on Freedom mobile (formerly WIND) because of network compatibility issues. Check with the carrier you want to use it on if your phone is compatible or not.
- Follow the instructions carefully to unlock your Telstra device. Note the master lock required an 8 digit unlock code or network pin or network code to complete the unlock. When the code is accepted you will be able to use the phone on other networks. Simply press and hold the power button to restart your device.
- For the Sony Xperia, Blackberry, LG and Nokia Lumia make sure your phone is not hardlocked or permanently locked (no attempts to enter the code is remaining).
- For a Samsung Unlock the phone may also require a master code (which we can provide). In this case 2 codes provided which will be the Defreeze and Network codes. If the phone is already unlocked the network lock digits are all zeros.
- Contact the Consumer rights & guarantees (ACCC) to know your Wireless rights in Australia and Abroad .
- For iPhone's we will send you a confirmation message that the phone is now unlocked. You will need to complete the unlock by connecting your iPhone to iTunes. In iTunes the message will be displayed " Your Phone is now Unlocked " meaning the attempt to unlock was successful . If you device is blacklisted you wont be able to use it in Australia even after unlocking.
- Be wary of most unlocking software that use remote unlock service to connect to your computer from third party unlocking companies.
Unlock your phone safely and easily the correct way the first time with Canada Unlocking!
Our Telstra unlock service is the best and most straight forward solution available on the internet. All you need to do is select the carrier that your Phone is locked to presently (from the drop down menu), and then enter your IMEI Number.
Most Popular Unlock Services:
Unlock for Telstra Apple iPhone 11
Unlock Telstra Huawei P20
Unlock for Telstra Samsung Galaxy Note
Unlock for Telstra Sony Xperia
Unlock for Telstra Samsung Galaxy S3
Unlock for Telstra LG G7 One
Unlock for Telstra LG G8 ThinQ
Unlock for Telstra Samsung Galaxy S6
Safe, Fast & Easy! 100% Guaranteed to Permanently Factory Unlock your Samsung. Your Samsung will remain unlocked even after updating firmware. Simply Insert a SIM card from a different company (then the company your phone is locked to) and it will ask for a code. Enter the code we provided and press OK. Now your phone is unlocked!
* IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Please select the network your Device is currently locked to. If it is not listed in the networks below. If you are not sure of your Network, please contact us first.
Also Please make sure your Samsung has been activated first with the Network it is currently locked to. (You must be able to access the home screen of your Samsung.