Information on how to unlock your Tesco mobile device.
Tesco Unlocked Phones
Some Tesco Devices we Unlocked successfully:iPhone 7 iPhone 11 iPhone SE iPhone Xs Samsung Galaxy A10 Samsung Galaxy A40 Samsung Galaxy A71 Samsung Galaxy A51 Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Samsung Galaxy S20 Samsung Galaxy A41 iPhone 11 Pro Max Tesco Motorola Moto E6S Tesco Nokia 2.3 Tesco TLC 10 Pro
+ all other Tesco variants!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If for any reason we are unable to find your Tesco unlock code, a refund is issued. View the 3 steps to get your code.
At the top of the page you will notice an order form. It is actually a drop down menu. Once you click it, you will see a list of services. You can remove the lock on you Tesco device by using the Tesco Unlock tool or Tesco unlock code generator found at the top of the page by selecting either the correct country and network that it is locked to or by selecting the correct make and model.
Questions & Answers:
How Do I unlock a Tesco UK phone?
If you meet the unlock eligibility requirements than simply call Tesco UK at 0345 301 4455 ( Open from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm) . If you do not meet the requirements then proceed to CanadaUnlocking.com website to order the unlock code for Tesco carrier. Once you receive your sim network unlock pin simply restart your phone with a sim card from a different carrier inside and enter the provided code on your device when prompted.
Tesco UK Unlocking Tips:
- Your unlocked Tesco device may not work on Freedom mobile (formerly WIND) because of network compatibility issues. Check with the carrier you want to use it on if your phone is compatible or not.
- Follow the instructions carefully to unlock your Tesco device. Note the master lock required an 8 digit unlock code or network pin or network code to complete the unlock. When the code is accepted you will be able to use the phone on other networks. Simply press and hold the power button to restart your device.
- For the Sony Xperia, Blackberry, LG and Nokia Lumia make sure your phone is not hardlocked or permanently locked (no attempts to enter the code is remaining).
- For a Samsung Unlock the phone may also require a master code (which we can provide). In this case 2 codes provided which will be the Defreeze and Network codes. If the phone is already unlocked the network lock digits are all zeros.
- Contact the Telephone Consumer Protection Department at GOV.UK and in reference to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) to know your Wireless rights in Britain and Abroad .
- For iPhone's we will send you a confirmation message that the phone is now unlocked. You will need to complete the unlock by connecting your iPhone to iTunes. In iTunes the message will be displayed " Your Phone is now Unlocked " meaning the attempt to unlock was successful . If you device is blacklisted you wont be able to use it in the United Kingdom or the rest of Europe even after unlocking.
- Be wary of most unlocking software that use remote unlock service to connect to your computer from third party unlocking companies.
Unlock your phone safely and easily the correct way the first time with Canada Unlocking!