How to unlock your Vodafone Device.
100% Guaranteed & Lowest Price. We provide you with a Vodafone Unlock Code generated Fast and Easy.
To Liberate your Vodafone Phone You will need the following:
Your phone's IMEI number: It is your phone's identity, like a serial number or a fingerprint even. Most phones have a 15-digit number written in fine print on the back of the device. You can also find it by dialing *#06# into your phone's dialer app, or go to the settings and then the About Phone section.
A SIM card from a different carrier other than the original provider: A SIM card is how your device connects with your wireless provider. It is also worth noting that Orange is the same network carrier as EE, At&T is the same as Cricket Mobile. If you change out one SIM card for another that uses the same network then usually you will not get the automatic unlock code prompt. Normally you can switch to these other carriers without the need to unlock your phone.
What is Unlocking?
Cellular phones are expensive technology. To help make them more affordable to new customers carriers like Tesco and EE, O2 and Vodafone would commonly offset the cost by locking a phone to their network. Instead of paying £700 for a new phone, new customers could pay £0 down in exchange for agreeing to a 3-year contract which had the price of the phone built into the monthly payments. The phone was then 'locked' to the network so even if you ended the contract, the phone would not work with competing services; forcing you to buy a new phone.
Unlocking a wireless device lets your phone work on any network that has compatible technology.
Why Should I Unlock My Vodafone Cell Phone?
There is usually no rush to unlatch your smartphone from it's orginal network. If you are happy with your current wireless provider (Vodafone) you can choose to leave your device locked. However If you do choose to move to another carrier later you'll still have the right to unlock your phone later on. However if you plan on going on a last minute vacation or trip out of the country where Vodafone is Roaming then you are usually better off unlocking your phone so that you can purcahse a local sim card and save on roaming fees. Don't get stuck with your phone asking for an unlock code when you are overseas, you may find it difficult to call back home and wait on hold incurring long distance charges. Your best bet is usually to get it over with and unlock your phone now.
Free Vodafone Unlocker
In many cases it is possible to obtain an unlock code or an unlocking service for you device free of charge by calling Vodafone customer support in the United Kingdom directly by calling 0333 3040 191 however if you are on a corporate plan or your account is not in good standing they may refuse to unlock it. For corporate accounts they are still charging an unlocking fee as of 2020. It is possible to Unlock Vodafone iphone free using this method.
Vodafone MOBILE Network Unlock Code
The Vodafone mobility network unlock code is usually 8 digits for Samsung phones, Motorola phones, Google Pixel and Blackberry Phones. The unlock code is usually 16 digits for Huawei phones , LG Phones and HTC phones. A Vodafone unlock code generator is used to generate this unlock code needed to unlock your device. For Vodafone iPhones do not take unlock codes at at. They are unlocked over the air and the unlock is pushed through iCloud or iTunes server directly to your device remotely once the request has been accepted.
When you insert a SIM card from a different carrier, your device should prompt automatically for a Vodafone Sim network Unlock Pin as shown in the image below:
Unlocking Instructions for Vodafone Devices ( Unlocking Process ):
- Insert a non-supported SIM card into the device and turn it on by holding down the power button.
- The message “SIM Network unlock PIN” will appear. Enter the network lock code and press Unlock.
Note: the network lock code may be 8 or 16 digits long. If the first eight digits are all zeros, ignore them and enter the last eight digits.
- The message “Network unlock successful” will appear once the device has been unlocked.
Important note: you can attempt to unlock the device up to 10 times. After 10 failed attempts, your phone will be hardlocked (permanently locked to the network). In some cases harlocked phones can also be unlocked using an unfreeze code. For some models, unfreeze codes are not available.
Unlocked Vodafone iPhone 12, 11, XS, XR, X, 8, 7, 6, 6S, 5S, SE, 5C, 5 & 4S by IMEI ...
These models typically come locked when you purchased them from a retail outlet or directly from the network provider. To get them network unlocked you must purchase the Unlock iPhone Service from CanadaUnlocking.com
Unlocked iPhone Vodafone
To Unlock a Vodafone iPhone an official request has to be made to Apple through the carrier ( ie: Vodafone). Once it is approved the unlock is pushed over the air to your handset. Usually the end user is required to insert a sim card from a different carrier and then connect their iPhone to iTunes, click back up device (to prevent data loss) and then click Restore Device. Once these steps are followed a message in iTunes will display " Congratulations Your Phone has been Unlocked ". If you don't have a SIM card for your iPhone, you can connect your phone to iTunes, erase and restore it for your phone to unlock.
See Also APN settings for Vodafone
About Vodafone Limited / Vodafone UK:
Vodafone made the first ever cellular telephone call in the United Kingdom on 1 January 1985, from St Katharine Docks to Newbury, and launched the UK's first cellular network later that year.
Vodafone's registered office is located in Newbury, Berkshire, England and its global headquarters is based in London, England. It predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Among mobile operator groups globally, Vodafone ranked 4th (behind China Mobile, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea, of which the Group owns a 45% stake) in the number of mobile customers (313 million) as of 2018. On 29 March 2018, following the release of iOS 11.3, Vodafone launched VoLTE (4G Calling) for iPhone users, with devices from the iPhone 6S to the iPhone X being compatible. The feature had been active on some Android phones from Huawei, Samsung Mobile and Sony Mobile prior to its launch on Apple Inc. devices.O n 3 July 2019, Vodafone launched their 5G network in Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Glasgow, Manchester, Liverpool and London, with more towns and cities launching throughout 2019. On 10 July 2019, Vodafone launched their new ad campaign "Be Unlimited" to accompany the launch of their new Unlimited Data plans which include 4G and 5G network coverage. As of 2018, Vodafone owned and operated networks in 25 countries , and had partner networks in 47 further countries.Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries.
Questions & Answers:
How Do I unbar a Vodafone phone?
If you meet the unlock eligibility requirements than simply call Vodafone at 0333 3040 191 . If you do not meet the requirements then proceed to CanadaUnlocking.com website to order the unlock code for Vodafone carrier. Once you receive your sim network unlock pin simply restart your phone with a sim card from a different carrier inside and enter the provided code on your device when prompted.
Vodafone Unlocking Tips:
- Your unlocked Vodafone device may not work on Freedom mobile (formerly WIND) because of network compatibility issues. Check with the carrier you want to use it on if your phone is compatible or not.
- Follow the instructions carefully to unlock your Vodafone device. Note the master lock required an 8 digit unlock code or network pin or network code to complete the unlock. When the code is accepted you will be able to use the phone on other networks. Simply press and hold the power button to restart your device.
- For the Sony Xperia, Blackberry, LG and Nokia Lumia make sure your phone is not hardlocked or permanently locked (no attempts to enter the code is remaining).
- For a Samsung Unlock the phone may also require a master code (which we can provide). In this case 2 codes provided which will be the Defreeze and Network codes. If the phone is already unlocked the network lock digits are all zeros.
- Contact the Telephone Consumer Protection Department at GOV.UK and in reference to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) to know your Wireless rights in Britain and Abroad .
- For iPhone's we will send you a confirmation message that the phone is now unlocked. You will need to complete the unlock by connecting your iPhone to iTunes. In iTunes the message will be displayed " Your Phone is now Unlocked " meaning the attempt to unlock was successful . If you device is blacklisted you wont be able to use it in the United Kingdom or the rest of Europe even after unlocking.
- Be wary of most unlocking software that use remote unlock service to connect to your computer from third party unlocking companies.
Unlock your phone safely and easily the correct way the first time with Canada Unlocking!
Our Vodafone unlock tool service is the best and most straight forward solution available on the internet. All you need to do is select the carrier that your Phone is locked to presently (from the drop down menu), and then enter your IMEI Number.
Most Popular Vodafone Unlocker Services:
Unlock for Vodafone Apple iPhone 11
Unlock Vodafone Huawei P20
Unlock for Vodafone Samsung Galaxy Note
Unlock for Vodafone Sony Xperia
Unlock for Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S3
Unlock for Vodafone LG G7 One
Unlock for Vodafone LG G8 ThinQ
Unlock for Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S6
Safe, Fast & Easy! 100% Guaranteed to Permanently Factory Unlock your Samsung. Your Samsung will remain unlocked even after updating firmware. Simply Insert a SIM card from a different company (then the company your phone is locked to) and it will ask for a code. Enter the code we provided and press OK. Now your phone is unlocked!
* IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Please select the network your Device is currently locked to. If it is not listed in the networks below. If you are not sure of your Network, please contact us first.
Also Please make sure your Samsung has been activated first with the Network it is currently locked to. (You must be able to access the home screen of your Samsung.